Custom Software Solutions
On Time. On Budget. Beyond Expectations.
Redpanchi approaches a software development project as a puzzle that needs to be solved. The main objective of a successful software development project is to provide your business with added value and increased operational efficiency.
Our customized solutions provide powerful tools to maintain your business process, customers and documents. By conducting a deep analysis of your enterprise, our team will assemble a custom solution that deals with your specific business needs.Our expertise:
- Business Management Systems- software that supports all aspects of a business, including customers, billing, employees, inventory, marketing, etc.;
- List Management Systems- software that supports inputting, searching, and reporting of important database information;
- Customer Support Systems- software that supports account management, conflict resolution, trouble-ticket support;
- Article/Document Management- software that supports inputting, organizing and tracking articles or documents.
Our customized online solutions provide powerful tools to maintain your online business process. By conducting a deep analysis of your enterprise, our team will assemble a custom online solution that deals with your specific business needs.Our expertise:
- E-commerce Websites;;
- Extranet Systems- online systems provided by a company to authorized customers;
- Graphing and Reporting Systems;
- Subscription-based Webites;
- Online Training Websites;
- Online Magazine and News Websites;
- Social Networking Webites;
- Travel Ticket/Booking Webites;
- Full-Service Website Management– including website hosting, handling domain names, databases, credit card processing, and emailing.
Our customized solutions provide powerful database systems to maintain your business as per your specific business needs.
- Decision Support Systems- Report-heavy systems that allow companies to quickly extract statistics and reports from legacy databases;
- MIS Systems- Similar to Decision Support Systems, but also includes functions that automate daily or weekly processes critical to the business;
- Back-door Systems– These systems are created when a company is successfully using a software package that is difficult or expensive to customize, such as Microsoft's Great Plains package. Our back-door system provides the needed customizations by connecting to the software package’s database.
More about Redpanchi